We are currently recruiting for a Director of Flight Operations with significa
Based in Bahrain, you will be responsible for leading the Flight Operations team and Managing and controlling all aspects of Flight Operations (Flight Crew, Training, OCC, ACM’s) to ensure that aircraft operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner and in accordance with all regulatory and company requirements
A great package is on offer which includes a competitive basic salary plus a number of allowances and insurances.
This is a three-year contract position based in Bahrain with potential to extend.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience at a senior level within the Flight Operations environment.
- Demonstrated competence at managing aircrew, aircrew training and aircraft flight operations.
- In depth knowledge of typical Rules relating to flight operations.
- Experience with electronic crew scheduling and flight planning systems.
- Experience at dealing with regulators and customers.
- Tertiary qualification and/or experience in a technical or business management field.
- Have the stature, knowledge, personality and communication ability to rapidly gain credibility with senior Business Managers, employees and external stakeholders.
- Decisive and a self-starter with the energy and motivation necessary to be effective in a very demanding environment.
- Committed to the value of teamwork and sharing of information and experience and be able to contribute constructively to the overall change process the company is working through.
- Licence type: ATPL, preferably FAA, EASA, Australia or New Zealand
- Training qualifications TRI and preferably TRE
- Minimum total flying hours: 5000
- Ratings: B737 Classic and NG
- Minimum hours on type: 2000hrs on Multipilot aircraft, 1000hrs on either the NG or the Classic or a combination of both.
- ICAO English language level: Minimum 5
- Currency: Ideally current on Classic and NG
- Preferable – current on NG
- Acceptable – current on Classic
If you meet the requirements for this exciting opportunity and would like to know more, please apply now by submitting your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Bahrain | Close date: 16 Jun 2019 18:00 Work Type: Permanent, Full Time